Australia Work and Travel Packages
Have you applied for your Working Holiday Visa and not sure what the next step is? 1000’s of Working Holiday Makers arrive into Australia each year with a pre-booked Arrival Package and Program. Let us show you the benefits below:
- Gap Year Essentials – All arrival packages will include your Gap Year Essentials which will cover the basic requirements to work in Australia. Your Tax File Number will be applied for, you will receive Tax Support and Guidance and we will open a bank account for you!
- Make new Friends! – The majority of Working Holiday Makers in Australia arrive as solo travellers. The best way to make new friends down under is by joining a group setting. Our arrival packages in Melbourne and Sydney will have you spend your first week down under with a group of like minded other’s 18-35. This is the easiest way to make new Work, Living and Travel buddies.
- Support, Comfort and Piece of Mind – Moving away from home can be daunting! Our office and support crew have all been in similar situations before and know how you might be feeling. We are on hand to answer your questions, give you guidance and to introduce you to new travellers.
- Set Packages or Build Your Own – Like the sound of getting some of your Gap Year essentials organised but not all of them? Our Custom Arrival Package Builder lets you choose what you need on arrival so you can pay for what you need!
- Job Support and Guidance – Working in a new country can be intimidating and you might now know where to start. Getting access to the travellers at work database is a great place to start. Your support includes advice on getting qualified for certain industries, ensuring you are being paid accurately and giving 2nd Year Farm work support.
- Start Your Year with Fun! Gap Years and Working Holidays are all about new experiences and FUN! Our set packages will introduce you to new friends and ensure you have enough social interactions to kick start your year of adventure.