Introducing Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
There’s a lot to look forward to when you move to Australia. Whether you’re surfing at a sunny beach,enjoying fresh seafood or commuting on a ferry over bright blue waters, every day will be an adventure.We want to make sure you have the confidence to move smoothly and easily, knowing there’s a financial partner on your side. That’s why we’re introducing you to Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
They’re known to Aussies as Comm Bank. Meet the bank more new arrivals choose. Comm Bank is Australia’s largest bank. They’ve been helping Australian dreams come true since 1911,and support more people moving to Australia than any other bank.With a variety of products and services, you can get your banking sorted in no time. Find helpful hints and tips about moving to Australia by visiting their Moving to Australia website
You’re going to need an Australian bank account to find work in Oz, as employers won’t pay wages into your home (overseas) account. Even if you’re just travelling for a short period of time, it will save you loads in expensive withdrawal and transfer fees.
Arranging a Commonwealth Bank account is simple and free! Simply follow the link below and you will receive an email direct from the bank with your new account details. Upon arrival in your destination, visit your chosen branch with your passport to collect your ATM MasterCard Debit Card.
Cards can only be collected in most branches around Australia. Here are only a few key locations:
- Sydney: Corner of Liverpool & Castlereagh St, NSW 2000
- Melbourne: 367 Collins St, VIC 3000
- Brisbane: 240 Queen St, QLD 4000
- Adelaide: 96 Kind William St, SA 5000
- Perth: 150 St Georges Terrace, WA 6000
- Darwin: 66 Smith, NT 8000
- Cairns: 76 Lake St, QLD 4870
How to send your money?
1. Register for free. 2. Choose an amount to send. 3. Add recipient’s bank details. 4. Verify your identity. 5. Pay for your transfer. 6. That’s it.