Want to get a student visa or study English in Australia?


Here’s a few reasons why working holiday travellers could study in Australia:

  • Develop your English skills and increase your chances of finding a job in Australia
  • You may want to stay longer as you love the country and don’t want to return home just yet
  • You may be in a defacto relationship and need the time to consolidate this before applying for a defacto visa
  • You may wish to immigrate and the study pathway is usually the best option

Stay longer in Australia by swapping to a Student Visa:

  • The visa is available from 6 months to 4 years
  • You must study for a minimum of 16 hours per week, but can work up to 20 hours per week
  • During the 3 months of school holidays in the year you can work as much as you like

Travellers Contact Point can help you find a course and college best suited to your needs. We can assist with application and enrollment procedures and help apply for your student visa!