Please read these points in full and ensure that you understand them before booking. We want you to be well informed and have a safe and happy trip. By booking with Travellers Contact Point you accept the terms and conditions detailed below.
- Travellers Contact Point Pty Ltd (hereby referred to as TCP) charges a 50% cancellation fee, in addition to any supplier charges incurred. We strongly recommend clients purchase travel insurance to suitably cover medical, personal effects, travel delays and cancellation costs.
- In the unlikely event a tour is cancelled due to circumstances out of our control, the supplier or yourself - a full refund will be issued minus a 10% administration fee.
- Flights and buses are NON REFUNDABLE, in some cases they may be transferable.
- It is your responsibility to directly advise tour operators of any existing medical conditions like: Asthma, Heart Conditions, Allergies, Dietary Requirements, etc.
- A $20 reissue fee applies if you lose your vouchers
- We endeavour to package tours that will meet the client's expectations, however can take no responsibility for any matters that arise with regard to or during individual tours or arrangements with individual tour operators.
- We appreciate feedback / complaints / suggestions however can take no responsibility for any loss expense or damage that a client may suffer during any particular tour, accommodation or travel. Any such issues are a matter for each individual operator and the client hereby confirms that they will not hold this booking agent liable in any such circumstance.
- We endeavour to package the best value tours available at the best prices but take no responsibility for price fluctuations.
- Supplier - A supplier is the third party tour operator or service provider that operates the travel arrangements or services for the Client.
- Client - The client is the person that has made the booking with Travellers Contact Point Pty Ltd and is responsible for adhering to the booking conditions and acts as the sole correspondent for the client and the client’s party.
Travellers Contact Point Pty Ltd, ABN 91 133 215 166
Level 7, Dymocks Building, 428 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia